It’s International Time Travel Day! Obviously I love time travel! I’ve written five books that involve travel through time (Out of Time, Girl Gone Nova, Tangled in Time, Steamrolled, and Kicking Ashe).
1. Getting the girl/guy (Somewhere in Time, Kate & Leopold)
2. Defeating bad guys (Time after Time, Frequency, Girl Gone Nova, Steamrolled, Kicking Ashe, Time and Again)
3. To reset a franchise (new Star Trek movie)
4. To make sure you get born (Time Rider)
5. Make a better life for your parents and yourself (Back to the Future)
6. To save whales and your future! (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)
7. Because you can (Doctor Who)
8. Making the best of a bad situation (any book/show/movie where time travel is accidental!)
Tell me your reasons TO travel through time and be entered to win a digital edition of Tangled in Time, my time travel/steampunk/science fiction mashup. And while you’re thinking up reasons, let’s have some video:
By no coincidence, today is also the birthday of Albert Einstein, author of the “space and time bend” theory.
Join twelve Time Travel Authors across North America as they celebrate International Time Travel Day with great giveaways!
Visit the following blogs/websites on March 14, and leave a comment on each for your chance to win free books that celebrate time travel in all its guises:
Funny or scary….sexy or sweet…rollicking adventure stories…
To win a digital edition of Tangled in Time, give me a reason TO travel in time, or share your favorite time travel book or movie! Then hop over to the other blogs to be entered to win more books!
Pauline has only traveled forward in time (when she flew to England). This didn’t mess with her future or her past, though she did get jet lag. She has written 12 novels, but only 5 involve time travel. You can find out more about her and her books at www.paulinebjones.com
“Jones concludes her Project Universe series with this fun, fast-paced tale. Ashe is a tough, no-frills heroine with plenty of spunk and a lovable companion, her nanite Lurch, who steals the show with his snark. Filled with plenty of humor and sexual tension, this quick read is ideal for lovers of sci fi romance.” RT Book Reviews