My publisher just sent me the cover art for my March 10 release Kicking Ashe. I can’t tell you how excited I am–and yet a little blue, because this book will wrap up–at least for now–my Project Enterprise series of books and stories. (Complete list of connected stories here.)
Here’s the blurb for Kicking Ashe:
When you save Time’s tush—or its version of one—it ought to cut you a break, not kick your tush some where and some when. Though boo yah on providing a hot guy in leather to pull that tush out of the impact crater that Ashe so did not make despite the somewhat damning evidence to the contrary.
• She’s stuck on primitive planet
• Lurch (her nanite) unable to connect to any tech (see primitive above)
• Surrounded by a bunch of buccaneer types who haven’t been around nubile, young women cause it’s against their law
• The one guy (Vidor Shan) she’d like to kiss on the mouth is off limits (time rule)
• Someone gunning for Shan from somewhere in time
• And, oh yeah, some really strange meteorites are making landfall in some very strange ways.
Seems Time has a new hobby: kicking Ashe (and shame on It for doing it when she’s down).
Not that she plans to stay down. Or give up the guy.
Oh right, I did mention a new contest, too. My sister sent me this amazing, handcrafted bracelet and matching earrings to use as a prize and both are perfect for Valentine’s, so I’m having a Valentine’s contest.
There’s also a gift certificate for some fun bath and body goodies from AnaBanana’s included in the drawing. Details on how to enter can be found on my website.
Contest ends 2/24/2012!
So that’s the scoop! I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogs and life. 🙂
Pauline loves her sister’s handcrafted jewelry and her sister-in-law’s handcrafted soaps and lotions. She also loves reading and writing books. Details on her books can be found on her website at www.paulinebjones.com