What I’d really like is a time turner, because I’m not Wishing for the Wormhole this week. I would not want to re-do my awesome week with my sister or undo all we accomplished. But, with a time turner, I could do the week twice, and I’d have been able to share these awesome blog posts when they first posted, rather than in hindsight. Thankfully, they haven’t gone away, so here’s a link round-up of some really awesome blog posts you might have missed:
- From one of my “must read” blog sites: How to Protect Your Creative Fire in a Sea of Mediocrity
- Great advice from Kristen Lamb: Do You have a Psychic Vampire Critique Partner?
- A fun blog post from Diana Beebe: Confessions of the Musically Challenged
- I love grow and this post had some right on advice for Social Network users: You’re Creeping Me Out!
- Kinley Baker asks a good question and gives good advice. Also just a fun blog post: What Do We Do When We Can’t Stand People?
- And because Friday needs an LOL, here’s a fun one from Jenny Hansen—> The Two Videos that Started the Indie Chronicles
- And Heather Massey of The Galaxy Express shares her adventures in trying to hand sell some SFR to a The Host reader.
Do you have blogs that you follow? How do you find fun content and information, how do you home in on the good stuff in the mess of information that is the internet? All comments are entered into my monthly drawing for $10 AnaBanana gift card. Winner is announced in the first blog post of the new month.
Pauline Baird Jones often wishes for a time turner, so she could do more in less time, like getting her book out! While she slugs it out with the Muse, she does have backlist that is available for your reading pleasure. Information is available at paulinebjones.com.